Friday, December 2, 2011

End of Hiatus

Click To Increase Text Size: Normal Big Bigger

Hello once again readers of the OCPJ blog! As you may have noticed (hopefully), I've not been as active as of late with the blog postage. Busybusybusybusybusy. But! I've found a clever way to bring back some life to the blog.

Each week in my College English 12 class, we've been writing up Op-Ed responses. These were one to two page essays we wrote in response to an opinion article we found on a reputable news site, such as the NY Times or CNN. Paragraph one included a summary of the article, and paragraph two was our own personal opinion on the story covered.

So, I've decided to begin sharing some of my own Op-Ed responses from the past few weeks. Hit the next post for the first in the series!

Shawn

No comments: