Monday, October 5, 2009

Welcome to our new blog!

Hi everyone! This is our first blog post, and I just wanted to introduce everyone to the whole "blogosphere" idea. What is a blog? Well, here is what wikipedia has to say:
blog (a contraction of the term "weblog")[1] is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order.
So there you have it. Now you know what a blog is, see you later! No, I'm just playing. But seriously, what is THIS blog going to be for? Well, I plan on using our blog to post news and information that I think is relevant or interesting to OCPJ members. I say OUR blog because, although I am the one posting the information, I hope that you will send me requests or info that you would like to see posted. Provide me feedback, I implore you! I would love to know what you have to say. After each blog post, there will be a link that you can click to leave feedback/comments for the world to see!

I plan on updating our blog whenever the opportunity presents itself. Depending on how many people read the blog and respond to the posts, I will post more or less. Hopefully we get lots of readers! If you would like, you can subscribe to the blog and receive updates when a new post is made, either by email or by using an RSS reader. To read more on this and to subscribe, just click the links to the top right of the blog.

Until next time,

Shawn

Shawn Winner

Psst! To post a comment, click the link below!

1 comment:

vicki said...

shawn, you're amazing. love your blog(s). i'd say more but...i have to eat some delicious jarlsberg cheese on some crazy crackers i found (love), and then hit the sack. 18 350 actions in orange county alone, i'm stunned. no, that's 18, not 18,350....g'nite for now. v